At Sarastro the emphasis is more about having fun than the stuffy gourmet pretentiousness of 'fine dining'. The menu is Turkish oriented and the food is broadly Mediterranean in style. A two-course meal with wine can cost as little as £20, with £30-35 being the average. Menus are regularly posted on the website along with details of special events and themed evenings.
Please note that a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Here at Sarastro we are pleased to announce that following a routine visit from Food Standards Agency we were awarded a score of 4 for our Food Hygiene Rating.
- Our chicken and eggs are free range
- Our sirloin steak is Prime Scottish Sirloin aged for 28 days
- We only cook with unsalted butter
- All the seafood products that are used are fresh and not frozen
- At Sarastro we do not use any GMO products