Terms & Conditions
- All bookings of 6 or more people shall only be served the Set Menu at all times. When we have live music every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings and Sunday afternoons all bookings of less than 6 must order a minimum of 2 courses (one must be a main course) per person from the a la carte menu or Set Menu.
- Please note that any reservation of 6 or more people shall not be confirmed until credit card details have been received to secure the booking.
- No deposit is taken but there will be £10.00 per person cancellation fee if the entire booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation date.
- Age Restriction: An Over 18’s Only policy is in place from 7.00pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- All cancellations for bookings of 6 or more people must be made in writing with a written acknowledgement received in reply from Sarastro Restaurant.
- With prior agreement with the management guests are welcome to bring birthday/celebratory cakes with them. This will involve a charge of £2.50 for each member of the reservation booked. However, if all members of the table order 3 courses from the set menu then there will not be any charge.
- Dress code is “smart casual”
- From Thursday – Saturday bookings made at 6.30pm or earlier will be allocated a time slot of a maximum of 2 hours unless agreed otherwise by the management.