Lying as it does in the heart of London’s theatre district, Sarastro is extremely popular for both pre and post theatre dining and it is always worth making a reservation whenever possible. Birthdays and other social events can be accommodated and the full programme of entertainments and events is regularly posted on the website for advance bookings.
Online bookings can be taken for parties of up to 8 people but larger parties are advised to phone the restaurant directly to make their reservation in advance.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before making a booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that any reservation of 6 or more people shall not be confirmed until credit card details have been received to secure the booking.
- No deposit is taken but there will be £10.00 per person cancellation fee if the entire booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation date.
- All cancellations for bookings of 6 or more people must be made in writing with a written acknowledgement received in reply from Sarastro Restaurant.
- With prior agreement with the management guests are welcome to bring birthday/celebratory cakes with them. This will involve a charge of £2.50 for each member of the reservation booked. However, if all members of the table order 3 courses from the set menu then there will not be any charge.
- Dress code is “smart casual”
If you have the opportunity to be seated on one of the balcony tables please be aware of the following:
- Access is by a narrow staircase
- High heels are not suitable footwear
- To take extra care if consuming alcohol
- Children must be accompanied at all times and not left unattended
- May not be appropriate for guests with mobility difficulties
Terms and conditions for larger groups and December may differ.
At busy times tables will be held for 15 minutes and then released.
We cannot guarantee specific tables in the restaurant but requests are noted.